21.1.11

My Music Inspiration

Natasha Khan has always been my inspiration in writing poetries and song lyrics, I love singing and listening to her songs, the catchy and dreamy beats. I've been dying to purchase Bat for Lashes, Two Suns Album but I couldn't find it in stores. So I asked Val(my beau) to download a CD Rip of this album, and its AMAZING! Daniel is the lead single of the album, this song is entitled Daniel, because of Natasha's admiration with character Daniel La Russo of Karate Kid. I just can't get enough of this song since I heard it. Natasha is truly genius and I admire her a lot!

2 comments:

  1. such a beautiful song


    www.lightsdrivemysoul.blogspot.com

    xxSea

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks, I love lights too. followed you on your blog, nice posts. :)

    ReplyDelete